Product General Information
Place of Origin:
|Brand Name:||HE CAN|
1.The streamlined appearance design of the machine body adopts the plastic spraying
process, which does not drop the paint, which is beautiful and durable.
2. The second section has an independent 1.5-meter preheating zone and full hot air preheating, so that the PCB can obtain a good soldering effect.
3. Patented alloy chain claw, no deformation, long life.
4. Curved observation window, elegant appearance, easy to operate and maintain.
5. Tin stove up and down manual adjustment, tin stove in and out manual adjustment.
6. Equipped with temperature compensation module, suitable for lead-free soldering and various process requirements.
7. The tin furnace adopts an adjustable nozzle design; the amount of tin slag oxidation is extremely low, and the liquid tin flow design principle is used to reduce the impact oxidation amount of tin. The peak can be adjusted with the width of the PCB board, which greatly reduces the amount of tin oxidation when soldering a small PCB board , The adjustable distance is 70-300MM.
8. The transmission mechanism adopts precise modular design, with accurate transmission, long service life and easy maintenance.
9. The rosin spray device can be pulled out and disassembled for easy cleaning and maintenance.
10. Isolating spray device, the flux fumes are discharged from the dedicated air duct.
11. Powerful parameter library function, various PCB process parameters can be called and operated as required.
12. The brand touch screen+ PLC control system is adopted to ensure the reliability and stability of the system.
13. It can automatically switch on and off according to the date, time and temperature
control parameters set by the user.
13. System fault self diagnosis, fault causes automatically displayed, troubleshooting methods at any time query.
14. PID closed-loop control is adopted for heating temperature, which is stable and reliable.
15, closed loop automatic tracking spray system, spray width and spray time automatically adjust, and can be set as required and advance and prolong the spray time.
16. It is equipped with economic operation and automatic wave when passing through the plate to minimize the amount of tin oxidation.
17. The force limiter is used in the transportation system to ensure the stability and safety during transportation.
18. Short circuit and over-current protection system can protect the key electrical components of the equipment.
19. Closed loop control of transportation system. Stepless speed regulation, precise control of PCB preheating and welding time.
PCB board adjustable width:Max.50~300mm
PCB board transport height:750±50mm
Preheating zone length:1500MM
Number of preheating zones:3
Wave soldering machine is mainly composed of conveyor belt, heater, tin bath, pump, flux foaming (or spray) device and so on. It is mainly divided into flux adding area, preheating area and welding area.
The solder in the tin bath is gradually melted under the heating of the heater. Under the action of the mechanical pump (or electromagnetic pump), the molten liquid solder forms a specific shape of solder wave on the liquid surface of the solder bath, which becomes a wave. The PCB with the components inserted is placed on the transmission device, and the solder joint welding is realized by passing through the solder wave through a certain angle and a certain immersion depth.
|PCB board adjustable width||Max.50~300mm|
|PCB board transport height||750±50mm|
|PCB board transportation speed||0~1800mm／Min|
|PCB board transportation angle (welding inclination)||3~7°|
|PCB board transportation direction||L→R or R→L|
|PCB board height limitation||Max.100mm|
|Peak height range||0 — — 12mm adjustable, and keep the peak balance|
Number of peaks
|Preheating zone length||1500mm|
|Number of preheating zones||3|
|Preheating zone power||9kw|
|Preheating zone temperature||Room temperature ~ 250 ℃ can be set|
way to heat up
|Applicable solder type||Lead-free solder / ordinary solder|
|The amount of tin dissolved in the tin furnace||Approx.300kg|
|Tin furnace temperature||Room temperature ~ 300 ℃, control accuracy ± 1-2 ℃|
Tin furnace power
|Temperature control method||P.I.D+SSR|
Machine control mode
|Mitsubishi PLC + display control touch screen|
|Spray method||Stepping motor|
|power supply||3-phase 5-wire system 380V|
Starting power (total power)
|Normal operating power||Approx.7kw|